The North Face® receives ACA approval and certification on their Heritage backpack collection. In 2010 they updated their daypacks and made improvements to provide a closer anatomical fit and make them more comfortable and practical.
The American Chiropractic Association (ACA) doesn’t hand out endorsements lightly. They are given products that are of the highest quality after a thorough review, analysis, testing, and evaluation by a review board of doctors of chiropractic with specific and related expertise and final approval from ACA’s Board of Governors. Products are reviewed regularly to ensure they continue to meet the high standards on which the endorsement was approved.
After intense study and analysis, and with guidance from Dr. Scott Bautch, DC, DACBOH, CCST, CCSP and the American Chiropractic Association (ACA), we redesigned the shoulder straps, back panels, and waist belts. Through this process, they created the Heritage backpack collection and received ACA approval and certification.
The American Chiropractic Association (ACA) currently endorses nine backpacks and daypacks from The North Face.
- The Big Shot
- Box Shot
- On Sight
The panel found that these The North Face packs offer benefits including:
- Injection-molded shoulder straps: creating innovative flex points to alleviate clavicle and pressure point strain;
- Anatomically correct shoulder straps: constructed in a shape specifically suited for males or females;
- Back panels with improved fit: featuring a recessed channel designed to take the pressure off the spine and a more comfortable fabrication for load-bearing activities; and
- Updated interior organization: providing ample pockets and dividers for storing and organizing the necessities of school, work, and play.
In 2020, TNF has increased there focus on electronics in their backpack design:
- New solutions to manage electronics like Laptops and Tablets and the associated chargers.
- Padded and elevated sleeves to ensure protection.
- Models with Dedicated Laptop & Tablet Sleeves: Router, Surge, W’s Surge
- Models with Most protective Sleeves: Router, Surge, Recon, Borealis, W’s Surge, W’s Recon, W’s Borealis
- Models with Standard Sleeves: Pivoter, Jester, Vault, W’s Pivoter, W’s Jester, W’s Vault
- American Chiropractic Association, www.acatoday.org
- The North Face, thenorthface.com
Eagle Eye Outfitters located at 3535 Ross Clark Cir, Dothan, AL 36303 currently carries a variety of The North Face backpacks. Stop by our retail location to select the right one for you and your back.