Eagle Eye is celebrating 22 years of business, and we are excited to be able to offer 2o% off* in-store and online through July 11th.
Over the past 22 years, Eagle Eye has flourished because of our faithful customers and loyal staff. In our 22 years, we have been able to experience life with our staff and growth within our company. When we think of celebrating 22 years, we think of the word service and how it encompasses everything we do at Eagle Eye. We strive to love others well and see people where they are at. Eagle Eye is celebrating 22 years of relationships built and lives touched.
We, here at Eagle Eye are ever thankful for the time we have been given to serve our community and are excited for many more years of taking life outside together.
To celebrate this year, we are having the first ever Eagle Eye Employee Spirit week. Below you will find our themes for each day. We’d love for you to stop in and see our staff.
- Thursday, July 1 – Throw Back Day (Pick a decade and Have Fun)
- Friday, July 2 – Tacky Tourist Day (Aka Hawaiian Shirt Day)
- Saturday, July 3 – EEO Colors Day (Wear Green or Yellow) – Our Anniversary Day
- Monday, July 5 – Team USA Day (Wear Red, White, Blue, or American Flag styles) – July 4th Reserved
- Tuesday, July 6 – Crazy Sock Day (Wear Fun, Bright, or Mismatched Socks)
- Wednesday, July 7 – Dress Up Day (Dress to the 9’s)
- Thursday, July 8 – Favorite Team Day (Collegiate or High School)
- Friday, July 9 – Twin Day (Wear matching outfits with someone in/near your department)
- Saturday, July 10 – Tie Dye Day (Wear those groovy colors!)
*Exclusions May Apply. See staff for details! We’d love to answer your questions.
Eagle Eye Outfitters is a family run small business that offers radical customer service for shoppers for all of their outdoor and fashion apparel, accessories, and footwear needs. In other words, with hundreds of brands to choose from, EEO has it all! Shop now or visit us in-store in Dothan, Alabama.