October begins the launch of our Outreach Weeks 2018! We are so excited to shine a spotlight on several of our non-profit ministry partners throughout the wiregrass. Have you ever wanted to give back to your community but didn’t know where or how to start?
Every October, we at Eagle Eye take time to bring attention to our amazing non-profit ministry partners of the Wiregrass area. Our goal is to create awareness about these nonprofit agencies thereby building a stronger community of resources to help those in need.
Over the next few weeks, Eagle Eye will be spotlighting 21 different non-profits and service agencies of the Wiregrass. Each day, you will learn about:
- the mission of the featured non-profit
- how you can get help from that agency if you’ve hit a rough patch
- and ways that volunteers can get plugged in to the work of the organization
We also showcase the biggest needs of that organization going into the fall & winter months.
Did you know – right here in Dothan – we have
- multiple homeless ministries
- a crisis pregnancy center
- a Senior Adult Feeding Program that deliveries meals daily to elderly residents
- two group children’s homes
- Several Wounded Veteran assistance programs
- Free family Counseling Centers
and so many more that make our community and quality of life stronger
Over the next several weeks we will be shining a spotlight on the following organizations:
- Southeast Alabama Baptist Association
- Wiregrass 2-1-1
- Aunt Katie’s Community Garden
- Dothan Houston County Substance Abuse Partnership
- Dothan Police Foundation
- Jeep Sullivan’s Outdoor Adventures for Wounded Warriors
- Wired Ministries
- Girls Inc.
- Southeast Alabama Child Advocacy Center
- The Ark Dothan
- Wiregrass Area Food Bank
- The Harbor
- Wiregrass Children’s Home
- Fellowship of Christian Athletes
- Living Hope Community Outreach
- Alabama Baptist Children’s Home
- Exchange Center for Child Abuse Prevention
- Love In Action International Ministries
- PGA HOPE Wiregrass
- Wiregrass Hope Group
- Wiregrass Habitat for Humanity
So – be watching for daily features through our social media channels on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter….or subscribe to our blog at www.shopeagleeye.com!
Our hope is that through our Outreach Weeks 2018, our customers and friends can use this information to find out how to get involved and help your community!