If you’re looking for a Bogg Bag make sure you know what you are looking for. Given the bags’ popularity there is a lot of conflicting info out there. Below we have broken down the common misconception about what is an XL Bogg Bag.
X-tra Large Bogg Bags
There is no such thing as an “XL” Bogg Bag. Bogg Bags only come in two sizes baby (small) and original (large).
The sizing for the bags are:
- Original (OG) : 19″ x 15″ x 9.5″
- Baby: 15″ x 13″ x 5.25″
Don’t get confused, there is no “mini” Bogg Bag either!
For a look at a side by side comparison, watch our video.
Do you have more Bogg Bag questions?
We have the answers to it all? Including:
- When will Bogg Bags be in stock – An update on our planned Bogg Bag shipments so you can be sure to get that Bogg you’ve had your eye on.
- What is a Bogg Bag? – Check out what all the hype is about these highly sought after bags.
- How to use your Bogg – There are so many uses for these bags. This will give you an idea on what adventures you can take your Bogg on.
- Bogg Bags: Summer’s Hottest Beach Bag – The title says it all.
Eagle Eye Outfitters is a family-run small business specializing in radical customer service for all your shopping needs. With hundreds of brands to choose from, EEO has it all! Shop now or visit us in-store in Dothan, Alabama.