If you’re looking for a Bogg Bag make sure you know what you are looking for. Given the bags’ popularity there is a lot of conflicting info out there. Below we have broken down the common misconception about what is an XL Bogg Bag.
X-tra Large Bogg Bags
The sizing for the bags are:
- Original (OG) : 19″ x 15″ x 9.5″
- Baby: 15″ x 13″ x 5.25″
Don’t get confused, there is no “mini” Bogg Bag either!
For a look at a side by side comparison, watch our video.
Do you have more Bogg Bag questions?
We have the answers to it all! Including:
- When will Bogg Bags be in stock – An update on our planned Bogg Bag shipments so you can be sure to get that Bogg you’ve had your eye on.
- What is a Bogg Bag? – Check out what all the hype is about these highly sought after bags.
- How to use your Bogg – There are so many uses for these bags. This will give you an idea on what adventures you can take your Bogg on.
- Bogg Bags: Summer’s Hottest Beach Bag – The title says it all.
- What Makes Bogg Bags Unique?– A look at how Boggs are just different.
- Eagle Eye a Bogg Bag Retailer– We proudly offer one of the largest selections of Bogg Bags in the country.
- How to tell if a Bogg Bag is Fake– There are a lot of fake Boggs out there, buy from an authorized retailer.
Eagle Eye Outfitters is a family-run small business specializing in radical customer service for all your shopping needs. With hundreds of brands to choose from, EEO has it all! Shop now or visit us in-store in Dothan, Alabama.